Is it safe to give online?
Yes. In many ways giving online is safer than writing a check because an electronic gift cannot be lost or stolen. We also use Stripe as our payment processor. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and
The requested URL /startup/o/getlinks1.php was not found on this server.
The requested URL /startup/o/getlinks1.php was not found on this server.is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry and Stripe is trusted by some of the world's largest businesses and non-profits .
What are the ways I can give?
- Cash & Check - These "more traditional" methods of giving are always welcomed. You can provide cash or check giving via our weekly Sunday collection. You can also give via check by mailing donations to Northview Church of Christ - 2615 Amilty Hill Road - Statesville, NC 28677
- Credit & Debit Card - Stripe accepts all major credit and debit cards.
- ACH bank transfer - Bank transfer, eCheck/ACH, donations are supported by Planning Center Giving. Donors can set it up and manage their connected accounts themselves.
- Text message - Text-to-Give is convenient and simple way to give. This feature allows you to send a donation using a simple text message!
- Apple Pay - Any credit card or debit card connected to Apple Pay can be used via Apple Pay in the mobile donation site.
Are there any fees involved with online giving?
There are fees involved in any online giving platform. However we give you the option to "cover these fees" within the platform. This decision is up to you, but most online donors cover the fee to pay for this convenience. Processing fees are as follows. For larger and reocurring donations, the ACH bank transfer has the lowest fees.
- 2.3% + $0.30/donation for all credit & debit card donations
- $0.25 per ACH bank transfer donation
Can I make a one-time contribution?
Yes. The system allows you the option of either making a one-time contribution or setting up a recurring contribution. For recurring contributions, you can select the regularity (weekly, every other week, monthly and twice-monthly). You can even select the day of the week you want to the contribution to occur and the specific date to start. Its all in your control!
Can I change my personal information or the amount or the frequency of my gift once I have set it up?
Yes. You can change or cancel your contribution at any time before the date of your next contribution. Simply log in to the system using your user name and password and make the necessary changes in the system.
Can I review my donation history online?
Yes. You will receive an email receipt upon each successful donation. You can also retrieve donation history by reviewing your online profile. You will have immediate access to your donation history and have the ability to download and print your donation log at any time you chose.
When will contributions be taken from my account?
Your initial contribution can take up to 7 days to process. After that, contributions will be taken from your specified bank account within 2-5 business days. If the date of your contribution falls on a weekend or a holiday, the transaction will be initiated on the next banking day.
Does it matter which Internet browser I use?
Modern web browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE 11+ are supported.